12 Things I wish someone had told me before I started using drugs (written while on drugs)
1) The first time you think you have a problem… you have a problem.
2) If someone else tells you that you have a problem… it’s worse than you think.
3) If you ever question whether or not to take a drug because you have a tolerance to it, you shouldn’t take it.
4) No recreational drugs are good for you. If it gets you high, it’s bad for you.
5) No drug is worth doing every day.
6) When you have the choice to do a drug or literally anything else… choose the latter. Drugs can enhance an experience, but if you set out to do a drug with no experience for it to enhance, you have wasted your time, money, and health.
7) Never look for new similar drugs because you have a tolerance to another. It doesn’t work.
8) Just because someone else is doing a drug, doesn’t mean they’re doing it safely, or even that they know what it really is.
9) Drugs are not a hobby.
10) Drugs are not interesting or cool to anybody but you and junkies.
11) If you find yourself doing drugs with the same people all the time, stop hanging out with them. If you are concerned for their safety, contact a professional. Don’t try to fix their problems yourself. It won’t work and will just lead to both of you doing more drugs.
12) I have a problem.
Chia Sẻ Bài Viết Này !
Like Page Để cập nhật những tài liệu mới nhất